Chemical formula: CH6N4O
International name: Carbohydrazide
CAS No: 497-18-7
Appearance: white crystals
Packing: barrels, 25 kg
Storage conditions: in a dry, well-ventilated area
Synonyms: 1,3-diaminourea, 4-amino-semicarbazide
We offer Carbohydrazide from the warehouse at favorable prices with delivery throughout Russia.
|Melting temperature, oC||152-156|
|Insoluble residue, %||≤0,05|
|Residue after calcination, %||≤0,05|
|PH (aqueous solution 12%)||7,2-7,9|
|Turbidity, NTU (aqueous solution 12%)||≤10|
|Chloride (_Cl), %||≤0,0008|
|Sulphate (_SO4), %||≤0,0008|
|Sodium (Na), %||≤0,0008|
|Calcium (Ca), %||≤0,0008|
|Ferrum (Fe), %||≤0,0008|
|Silicon (SiO3), %||≤0,001|
|Copper (Cu), %||≤0,0001|
|Copper (Cu), %||≤0,0004|
It’s a white water – soluble solid. Decomposes when melted. It has strong reducing properties.
Warranty shelf life – 1 year.
|Melting temperature||153-154 oC|
|Decomposing temperature||153-154 oC|
- Carbohydrazide is widely used in medicine, herbicides; plant grows regulators, dyes and other industries.
- Carbohydrazide is a hydrazine derivative, that has strong reducing properties and can be used as a transient in the production of energy materials.
- In the field of water treatment Carbohydrazide can be used as a boiler water deoxidizer. It has a high melting temperature and good deoxygenation. It is a perfect, safe and environmentally friendly product.
- In the textile industry Carbohydrazide can be used as a cross-linking agent for elastic fibes, scavenging agent for formaldehyde, and an antioxidant for pigments such as carotene.
- Carbohydrazide can prevent discoloration and rancidity, by adding an appropriate amount of this product to the soap, containing phenolic fungicides.
- Carbohydrazide can be used as a preservative for oil-refining equipment.